Thursday, February 9, 2012

Imagine

As per requirement for Tech class I was to make an Ebook. However, this experience turned into much more than an assignment. It turned into a reflection, an expression and a learning experience.

When first assigned an Ebook I had no idea what to do. I don't consider myself an overly creative writer, but I knew I wanted to use my pictures. This is why I chose song lyrics.

John Lennon's Imagine has always been a favourite of mine, and the lyrics are meaningful to my life philosophy. These are words I live by, and words I explore in my daily endeavours. The words explain choices I have made, career path I have chosen and my desire to teach internationally and explore the world.

In the classroom I can see an assignment being mad similar to this. This Ebook covers art, music and language curriculum. Exploring the lyrics and the moods created by the imagery and the stories that can develop through a single screen capture.

Enjoy and Imagine!


No comments:

Post a Comment